Staff & Capacity
STAFF, MANAGEMENT & RESOURCES
The team of PP&M is combining the expertise of more than 55 permanent associated consultants and civil engineers backed up by 15 full-time professional planning engineers, architects and economists (water & transport engineers, economists, legal experts, architects and urban planners) at its headquarters in Sofia Bulgaria. PPM has an East African Registered Branch office in City of Dar es Salaam Tanzania responsible for supporting our operations in the region and for business development and also Registered Branch Office in Bridgetown Barbados for managing the operations in Caribbean Region.
The company management staff is Senior Economists, Architects & Engineers with experience of over 10 years of experience in realization of major infrastructure projects domestically and internationally within the scope of our service lines. PPM staff is experienced with major IFIs project management requirements and procedures and worked with most of the largest donnors in development context like: WB, AfDB, EBRD, EU, EIB.
PP&M Ltd. now has its own expert database with more than 7500 experts with a large network of partners from both governmental and non-governmental organizations in Africa, Middle East and Balkans Area.
The company has gained over the year’s extensive engineering and institutional experience in IFIs funded infrastructure projects. This combined with PP&M present experience in financial and administrative management of various IFIs funded projects is ensuring a highly qualified project implementation capacity to deal with complex major technical assistance infrastructure assignments.
PP&M specific comparative advantages are:
• it is part of a wide network of well-known European consultancy organisations;
• the availability of high level core of experts familiar with the key issues to be addressed by the donor funded projects and programs;
• it has the required experience and capacity in civil engineering services
• its flexible project management structure with hands-on and highly relevant managerial and technical experience;
• it possesses considerable backstopping facilities.
• It possesses ISO 9001:2008 certification for quality of its services and ISO 14:001:2004 for environmental management and quality of its works