Quality Management System
The company’s management, through its Managers, hereby formally makes a statement as to its Quality and Environmental Management Policy, which is communicated, understood, implemented and maintained at all levels within the company, and is made available to the public.
• The management of the company PROJECT PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT OOD assumes the principles and management models set forth in the standards БДС EN ISO 9001:2015 and БДС EN ISO 14001:2015, which have been implemented and maintained in their own integrated Quality and Environmental Management System (QEMS).
• This strategic decision determines the overall business of the company in its pursuit to provide high quality services, higher levels of customer satisfaction and more thorough understanding of the needs and requirements of customers; as well as to apply methods of preserving the environment and contributing to the benefit of the company and its stakeholders.
• In its business relations, PROJECT PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT OOD abides to the principle of the role of the customer as a determining factor in the process of planning our marketing strategy and market policy.
• The implementation of an integrated management system in PROJECT PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT OOD is firmly considered as a continuous process for improvement and perfection of work efficiency. A key factor for achieving this goal is the professionalism and commitment of team members of PROJECT PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT OOD. The maintenance and improvement of professional knowledge and competence and skills of staff is a priority task for the company's management.
• The entire business activities of PROJECT PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT OOD comply with all laws and regulations in effect applicable to its business.
For the purposes of implementing this management policy of PROJECT PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT OOD, the company’s management defines the following strategic objectives:
Successful development of the company in the field of:
- DESIGN SERVICES, INCLUDING: CONSTRUCTION SITES, TRANSPORT INFRASTRUCTURE, SPECIALIZED FACILITIES, LINEAR INFRASTRUCTURE (RAILWAY LINES, MOTORWAYS AND SIMILAR) CONSTRUCTION.
- MANAGEMENT CONSULTING, CONSULTING SERVICES, INCLUDING LEGAL ADVICE IN RESPECT OF LINEAR INFRASTRUCTURE AND PROJECTS FINANCED BY DIFFERENT DONORS.
- PREPARATION, MANAGEMENT, MONITORING AND EVALUATION of PROJECTS.
- PREPARATION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS FOR PROCUREMENT OF CONTRACTORS UNDER PUBLIC PROCUREMENT PROCEDURES.
- INSTRUCTIONAL TRAINING, STUDIES AND ANALYSIS.
- SURVEYS OF CONSTRUCTION SITES TO DETERMINE ITS INDIVIDUAL CHARACTERISTICS AND PREPARATION OF TECHNICAL PASSPORTS.
- Optimizing processes – sufficient and appropriate quality and relevance, quality consciousness, achieved through a continuing process of analysis and assessment of the information to clarify changes in the specific requirements of customers and partners;
- Continuous improvement of provided services quality by using the accumulated practical work experience and skills of the team of PROJECT PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT OOD;
- waste management, including actions to reduce the volume of waste, generated during construction works;
- creating and maintaining necessary conditions for achieving compliance with laws and regulations in effect;
- carrying out monitoring and management of activities aimed at optimizing the use of resources, including energy consumption and water use;
- keeping in good condition the technical facilities and teams to prevent and give an adequate response upon an occurrence or an event in emergency and urgent situations;
- minimizing the risk of environmental accidents;
- training, discussion and exchange of information with our employees, aimed at raising the awareness about the impact of their activities, their competence and responsibility towards the environmental protection;
- maintaining and improving the ecological status of the company through development and implementation of programs, aimed at continuously reducing and preventing pollution.
WE, THE MANAGERS OF PROJECT PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT OOD, AFFIRM OUR PERSONAL COMMITMENT AND RESPONSIBILITY TO IMPLEMENT THIS MANAGEMENT POLICY.